Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Below are a few of our most popular questions. If you have any question not listed here please give us a call or email us and we will be happy to help you. See our Contact page if you need to contact us.
Please note:You must be 18 yrs and over to purchase from this website, if you are under the age of 18, we suggest you ask a parent or guardian to purchase on your behalf.
1. How do I place an order on this website?
To place your order ,click on the item you want, select size, design and color where necessary and click the "Add To Cart'' button, your items will go directly to your shopping bag. See the 5 easy steps here.
When you're finished shopping, open your Shopping Bag by clicking the "Shopping Bag" button at the top right area of our website and click the CHECKOUT button on the bottom of the Shopping Cart page (right hand side). Fill out the required information and thats it!! You have placed your first order with us. Our customer service reps will contact you to confirm your order and discuss the payment and delivery options available to you. If you decide to place an order please let us know by sending us a message via whatsapp at (868)-283-6447 as this will allow us to respond to your order quickly.
2. What details do I provide when placing my order?
When placing your order with us please provide all the information you are asked for upon checkout and be sure to include your contact number, this is necessary for us to call you to confirm your order.
3.What do you mean by Pre-order and In Stock
All of our products are either PRE-ORDER or IN STOCK. Any item that has to be pre-ordered also referred to as a special order is not currently in stock but can be special ordered from our suppliers. All of these items will be delivered in 7-14 business days in most cases or in some rare cases 21-30 days depending on where shipment is coming from. Please contact us if you wish to pre-order an item and would like an approximate delivery time for that item if one is not available on our site. In Stock simply means the items are currently In stock at Izabella's Collections and ready to be delivered with no waiting period.
4. How do I cancel my order?
All orders for In Stock items must be cancelled within 24 hrs of placing your order.
Pre-ordered items cannot be cancelled. Please do not order from us if you are not sure you want the item(s).
Again all In Stock orders must be cancelled by phone within 24 hrs of placing your order.
5. Can I change my order?
Yes. All orders for In Stock items may be changed within 24 hrs of placing your order. Changes for our pre-order items will be allowed once the orders have not been placed with suppliers. If however, orders have been placed with suppliers we expect our customers to be fair and pay for their purchase. Orders must be changed as soon as possible. Please note we are not responsible for incorrect sizing or information provided by you the customers when placing clothing orders with us. Please re-check these when placing orders with us.
6. How do I pay for my order?
All prices on our site are listed in TT dollars unless otherwise specified. Please note your payment option greatly depends on your delivery area, and cash on delivery is only available when company delivery is available. If you're unsure please see our table below which lists the various areas and contact us to inquire further. We also accept Izabella's Collections Gift Certificates as payment for all merchandise.
We Accept 2 Main Types of Payment
1. BANK DEPOSITS OR ONLINE BANKING- Payments can primarily be made via BANK DEPOSIT or ONLINE BANKING and banking information will be provided to our customers when they have placed their order, we will email you to confirm your order and provide payment information.
Full payment is required for all Pre-ordered (Special Order) items. This may vary depending on the items, we will inform you when we contact you to confirm your order. We reserve the right to waive upfront down payment where necessary to benefit our customers in special circumstances. Special circumstances may include customer loyalty to our brand, sickness or other emergencies. If down payments cannot be made for these reasons, we may allow cash on delivery where applicable.
2. CASH ON DELIVERY-We also accept Cash on Delivery (C.O.D) for all our IN STOCK items being delivered via our private Couriers delivery.Please note no cash on delivery is available for customers who choose TTPost Delivery Options as TTpost does not facilitate this service. This means our courier service delivers your items and you pay upon collecting it, however this depends on the items you are purchasing, the total cost of your order and also your delivery location. We will inform you, when you place your order with us and details will be provided to our customers upon placing an order. If you are unsure if you qualify for Cash on Delivery please see our delivery areas and locations below or contact us for this information before you place your order with us.
For products purchased via Collect on Delivery:
Failure to take possession of your items and render payment will result in this option no longer being available to you in the future
PLEASE NOTE- We only accept cash and debit cards, we do not accept cheques or credit cards at this time.
3. GIFT CERTIFICATES
Giving the perfect gift is now easy. Give the gift of a beautiful gift certificate from Izabella's Collections. It's the perfect gift for any occasion. Purchase a gift certificate valued at $300.00 TT - $1000.00 TT dollars or we now offer a custom amount option allowing you to choose the amount you wish to gift to your recipient and let them choose the gift they want the most, best of all its a simple and effecient gift giving solution that will save you time and worry. Gift Certificates must be paid for via bank deposit and can be emailed, delivered or posted to the recipient. Simply go to our Gift Certificates page, choose the value of the gift certificate you prefer and click the Add to Cart button,checkout and one of our customer service representatives will contact you to complete the purchase.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
7. Do you provide delivery?
Yes we do. We work with TTpost and have recently started working with a private couriers company to ensure quick,safe and effecient delivery of our products to you our customers. TTpost Standard Delivery is available for a flat fee of $30.00 TT throughout Trinidad and Tobago. However, if your order is a large one and will not fit comfortably in our TTpost standard shipping packages, additional charges may apply. We will notify you where applicable.Please see below for more detailed delivery options information.
We provide 2 types of delivery:
1. TTPost Delivery- provided to all areas throughout Trinidad and Tobago served by TTpost. Orders can be delivered straight to your home or office. Full payment must be made via local bank deposit before we ship your package to you. Please note if your order is large we may need to use an alternative method of shipping via TTPost and this may cost more, we will advise you upon receipt of your order.
2. Company Delivery (TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19 )- Provided by our very own in house company driver. ALL DELIVERIES WILL BE DONE AT PUBLIC VENUES!!! We do not deliver to your home. Payment can be cash on delivery (C.O.D) or made via bank deposit. Please note our delivery areas are limited. The Company Driver DOES NOT DELIVER TO TOBAGO. No Exceptions will be made for home deliveries by our company driver for safety purposes due to the high crime rate in our country. We ask for your understanding and regret any inconvenience caused to our valued customers.
3. Jacs Private Courier Service- In response to the Covid-19 pandemic we have recently started offering delivery via this courier to our customers, with this option our customers are able to pay cash on delivery where possible. Prices vary depending on location and range from $30-$75 TT per order. Please note this price is the couriers prices and we do not have any control over this.
Company Delivery has been temporarily suspended until further notice due to Covid-19, ALl Deliveries are now being done via TTPost Or Jac's Courier Services.
COMPANY DELIVERY LOCATIONS
San Fernando - Gulf City Mall \ Penitence Street (Empire Cinema)
Marabella - Gopaul Lands Compound (Mario's Pizza or Carpark Area)
Gasparillo- Gasparillo Mall
Point Lisas - Atlantic Plaza (Central Food Court)
Chaguanas - Mid-Center Mall \ PricePlaza
TTpost delivery is also a flat fee of $30.00 TT to your home or office. All payments must be made in full if using the TTPost option, before we ship your package. Please note our TTpost delivery does provide package tracking so we can track your package until it reaches you.
In addition some areas will only qualify for TTpost delivery, as long as it is not listed in our Company delivery locations list.
Curepe - Mario's and St Augustine- (UWI)
Port of Spain - MovieTown \ Promenade
JAC's COURIER SERVICE
Private Courier delivery is also available to your home or office. Prices depends on your delivery location and range from $30-$75 TTD. Cash On Delivery payment option is available only when using this delivery method.
Yes, we will ship to Tobago if necessary. All shipments to Tobago will be done via TTpost. Where possible we will inform you of the costs before shipping your order.
8. Do you ship to Tobago?
No, sorry, we do not ship internationally at this time.
9. Do you ship internationally?
REFUNDS, RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
10. Refunds, Returns and Exchange Policy
All sales are final. All sale items are not subject to a refund. In some cases, only merchandise exchanges or store credit may be issued.No store credit is issued after 2 days of arrival date. (Absolutely no returns on special or pre-order orders unless expressly specified.
Claims for any damage must be made within 24 hours upon receipt of merchandise and all items returned for credit must be in the original packaging with all items included. All costs to return items to us is the responsibility of the customer.
We do not provide cash refunds under any circumstances. Exchanges will only be done within 2 days of delivering items and where items are in stock and absolutely no exchanges are allowed on makeup, lingerie, undergarments (including waist trainers and shape wear), panties, bras and hosiery for health and safety reasons. Please note Corsets/waist trainers are also considered undergarments and cannot be resold.
To be eligible for exchanges, items must be returned in its original undamaged packaging, with all tags, unstained, without visible tear, unsoiled and undamaged and without visible signs of use. If there are any signs of damage, wear, stains, or if packaging was damaged or discarded you will not be given an exchange under any circumstances. Shipping, delivery/handling fees are non refundable
Please note, Izabella's Collections is under no obligation to accept a return because a client/customer has “ordered the wrong item”, “changed their mind”, or “no longer wants the item”.
Type of Information our Website and Store Collects About You
Izabella's Collections collects information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of our website and shopping at our online store. We receive and store information you enter on our website, provide to us, or give to us in any other way. For example, you may provide information to us when you make an online store purchase, register via our website, sign-in, search or add items to your shopping cart, purchase an item, participate in a survey, contest or promotion, apply for a job, request to receive our marketing materials, or communicate with Izabella's Collections customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, email address, and personal shopping and product preferences. We will not sell or rent your information but we will use this information to serve you and where necessary pursue any legal action deemed necessary.
13. Additional Information
We reserve the right to change our policies and fees at any time, however we will inform our customers of all upcoming changes should this become necessary.